Comment on page
Getting Ready to Use
The Application can be used on the most smartphones. There is a number of general requirements listed below. There are no recommendations which device to choose. The choice is made by the User.
We are not responsible for your choice in favor of the devices poor characteristics of which may cause errors, interruptions in operation, slow and low performance of the Application or its individual functions.
Before you start using the Application, make sure that
- your devise has OS Android v. 8.0 or higher (strong recommendation to use Android 10.0 or higher, due to the fact that Google stopped supporting Android 8 and 9)
- your devise provided the NFC functionality
- your device has access to the Google Play Store.
These are the minimum requirements for installing the Application. However, after the Application is installed, the system (server-side) will check the reliability of your device. And if its state
does not meet the security criteria, further use of the Application can be restricted.
- P40 / P40 Pro / P40 Pro + / P40 Lite / P40 Lite 5G / P40 Lite E
- P Smart 2021 / P Smart S
- Mate XS
- Mate 40 / Mate 40 Pro / Mate 40 Pro + / Mate 40 RS Porsche Design / Mate 30 Pro / Mate 30E Pro 5G
- Nova 8 / Nova 8 Pro / Nova 8 SE / Nova 7 / Nova 7 Pro / Nova 7 SE / Nova 7 SE Vitality Edition / Nova 7i / Nova 6 / Nova 6 5G / Nova 6 SE
- Y9a / Y8p / Y8s / Y7a / Y6p / Y5p
- Enjoy 20 / Enjoy 20 Plus / Enjoy 20 Pro / Enjoy 20 SE / Enjoy Z
- Maimang 9
- MatePad Pro / MatePad 10.4 / MatePad T 8
The list was compiled as of January 1, 2021 and not limited to the devices listed therein
2. Launch the Application.
Internet have to enabled (through mobile network or Wi-Fi) on the device before each Application launching (using).
3. Press the
Allowbutton to grant the Application all the requested permissions.
- 1.To change the language of the Application, click the iconand select the language you need. You can change the language only before login in the Application.
- 2.After installing the Application, a unique number (ID) is assigned to your device. It is displayed next to the iconon the Application’s
Sign inscreen. If you have any questions on how to operate the Application, when you contact the support service be sure to specify this number, this will allow you to get answers